Advanced Technology and Techniques
Here at SERVPRO of The Attleboros, our leading team of technicians undergo various certifications to acquire the knowledge needed for safely and effectively cleaning your home/commercial property, removing harmful mold, and restoring your area after storm, water, or fire damage. We have advanced equipment to tackle any issues on your Attleboro property. Our dedicated professionals study the IICRC best practices and standards for restoring your home or business to what it once was. We also provide an Employee Certification Training to ensure everyone has the knowledge that they need to succeed and make customers happy. We also have a 15-day Franchise training on topics such as water restoration, fire restoration, and Carpet/Upholstery cleaning, and mold mitigation. Here at SERVPRO of The Attleboros we've got you covered. We understand that New England weather is often unpredictable, but rest assured because with our state-of-the-art cleaning and drying technology, you will be happy you called us!
"Like it never even happened."
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.