Fire safety tips for using an air fryer in Seekonk, MA.
If you know, lately air fryers have been trending on the internet. It is now the new thing everyone and people love the new craze of quick cooking food. Like any electronic machine, they can cause a fire. Follow these tips to ensure fire safety when cooking.
- Use cooking sprays with propellants, aerosol sprays, or chemical-based non-stick sprays.
- Don’t leave your air fryer plugged in when not in use.
- Don’t use perforated parchment paper at high heat without having food over it
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket
- Coat your food in a bit of oil before cooking your food.
Do use accessories and inserts that are made for your air fryer.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 223- 0505