How to prepare yourself for a tropical storm.
When the tropical storm season begins, you should begin to prepare yourself for a tropical storm. Doesn’t matter how small or large, a hurricane could possibly impact you. We will be sharing tips to help.
- Start by creating an emergency plan for your family and include emergency meeting places.
- Have an emergency kit. This could include a backpack, water, non-perishable food, a blanket, etc.
- Review your insurance. Look at your policies ahead of time to see what’s covered.
- Have an evacuation plan, plan your route, and have an alternate route too.
- Get your home ready. Trim your trees and board up your windows.
- Know your risks. Storms produce heavy rain, flooding, and strong winds.
If a hurricane hits, and you have storm damage, call SERVPRO of the Attleboros. We will be ready to help restore your property and needs.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 223-0505
- We are fast to any size of the disaster
We are available 24/7 just for you, and our team works faster and is always ready for storm damage emergencies.
- We are storm damage restoration specialists
Our teams have advanced training and expertise.