What to do if your business gets hit with storm flooding in Attleboro, MA?
If you're used to Attleboro, MA weather, then you probably know that this weather can be unexpected, and downright stressful to get hit with flooding damages. Knowing to call SERVPRO of The Attleboros for your remediation services can save you future stress and vulnerability.
If you get hit with storm flooding here are some tips to do after flooding:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer
- Gather loose items from the floors
At SERVPRO of the Attleboros, any wet upholstery, furniture, boxes, files, and documents can be saved and dried professionally by us.
Don’t wait and call SERVPRO of the Attleboros. We will arrive and are ready to start the process of any flood damage.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 223- 0505