Pipes Burst in Seekonk MA, Office Building
Pipes can burst any time of the year, mostly due to water pressure, corrosion and movement. If a pipe bursts in your office building in Seekonk, MA it is best to know what to do when it happens.
What to do if you have a burst pipe:
- Look for damp patches on walls, ceilings, and floors
- Look for loss of water pressure and unusual noises in the system.
- Clean the excess water away as soon as possible to reduce more damage.
- Move Furniture and belongings away from the affected area.
Call your insurance company and SERVPRO of the Attleboros, we work hand and hand with insurance companies.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 223-0505
- We are fast to any size disaster
We are available 24/7 just for you, and our team works faster and is always ready for water damage emergencies.
- We are water damage restoration specialists
Our teams have advanced training and expertise.