I have ceiling mold in my home office | Rehoboth.
Mold is a growth of fungal hyphae that occurs in moist warm conditions, mostly grows on food or other organic materials, and can grow after untreated water damage. After the water has affected the ceiling, if you didn’t fix the water damage, mold can start growing.
If you start to notice black, grey, or green fuzzy spots it is best to call to get it inspected and removed. If untreated, mold can spread quickly throughout the house. You may not notice mold growing at first but mold has a smelly odor that comes from it.
At SERVPRO of the Attleboros, can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the house. If you have spotted signs of mold growing on your ceiling. Be sure to call SERVPRO of The Attleboros. (508) 223-0505 and we work along with insurance companies such as Metlife, Farmers, Mass Fair Plan, and many more.