How To Be a Smart & Prepared Attleboro Business Owner
BUSINESS OWNERS, DID YOU KNOW...
50 % of businesses may NEVER recover after a disaster strikes - that's half (1/2) of businesses. That's a huge number!
Preparation is imperative to running successful businesses. Let's face it...life is SO unpredictable, which can be nice, but in the commercial world "unpredictable" is a scary term. After all, anything's super scary if money is involved.
Commercial properties and businesses drive the value of areas like North Attleboro and Dodgeville, so having a specific protocol on hand for when emergencies occur is beneficial. That is why SERVPRO of the Attleboros has developed an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for businesses. Rest assured that an industrial leader for more than 40 years will get to the scene and mitigate damage from your disaster, mold, or flood.
The ERP Advantages:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility, meaning no need to allocate funds. Great value - zero cost.
- A concise document that contains all the important information about your cleanup/restoration job.
- A helpful, informational guide of what to do following a disaster.
- Established your SERVPRO Franchise Professional - you'll have peace of mind knowing an industry leader is there to assist you and close-by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begin mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
Having an Emergency READY Profile can save your business so much time, stress, and money. Please consider contacting SERVPRO of the Attleboros 508-223-0505 and setting up your ERP today!