Recent Commercial Posts
Norton Massachusetts - Commercial Water & Fire Damage Restoration
Mansfield & Norton Massachusetts - Commercial Water & Fire Damage Restoration
When your commercial building gets hit with a fire or water damage and flooding call us. We can help you get back in the game. SERVPRO is well known in the commercial disaster restoration industry as a leader. We can handle small & large commercial jobs and have services needed to help your business get back operating as fast as possible.
When there is water the first step is to extract the water and evaluate the flooring and walls to start the drying process. Our goal to save as much of the interior as possible based on safety standards and to make sure all surfaces get dried and then clean up.
We can help!!
When disaster hits call
SERVPRO of The Attleboros 508-223-0505
Commercial Water Cleanup - Swansea, MA
Commercial Building Water Damage & Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running after a disaster. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation!
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
Call SERVPRO of The Attleboros @ 508-223-0505 or visit our Facebook page.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. The SERVPRO System offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Carpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today at (508) 223-0505!
Commercial Biohazard - Berkley, MA
At SERVPRO of the Attleboros, we understand that any type of exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose some serious health threats and consequences. In a commercial setting, any type of sewage backup, blood cleanup or even chemical spill, can place YOU and all of the inhabitants of the area at risk. Upon recognizing the situation, your primary focus should be safety. After the area has been critically assessed, you should be well versed in the do’s and don’ts after a contamination.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Situations that contain any biohazardous material or spills, should not be handled lightly. At SERVPRO of the Attleboros, we care about our local community, as well as all of those that live in the area. If you have any questions, or would like to contact one of our professionals, please call (508)-223-0505 or visit our website.
Dighton, MA - Commercial Services
Your commercial property’s appearance speaks volumes to your clients. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of the Attleboro's has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Examples of properties that we can and have cleaned before in the past, include(s):
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Commercial Disaster Recovery Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation. Learn more about our commercial restoration services by calling SERVPRO of The Attleboros at (508) 223-0505 or visit our Facebook page!
Air Ducts & HVACs
Here at SERVPRO of the Attleboros, a clean HVAC system means a cleaner and healthier environment for you and your family. Quite often, ventilation systems are the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality. If it has been a while since these systems have been serviced or even inspected, different contaminants including dust, pollen, odors, debris, etc., could be making their way around your home, without you even realizing it. Have no fear though, we at SERVPRO are always ready to come in and get the job done quickly!
We care about the customer, and sometimes, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns that will save you more money, and provide a peace of mind in the health of your system and family.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what we can do for your Berkley, MA property, please give us a call at (508) 223-0505!
Time is a Precious Commodity
When you need it done right and done fast, call SERVPRO of the Attleboros for all your commercial cleaning needs. Did you know? When you hire us for maintenance cleaning, you receive around the clock restoration services built with you in mind. Quality cleaning and quick response - that's the SERVPRO way!
Can't figure out how to get the job done? Call (508) 223-0505 for all of your emergency restoration needs. Because when you experience a fire, water, or even mold damage in your facility, you need fast response and the expertise to get the job done right., ensuring your business can get back into operation as quickly as possible. Through it all, you expect the most reliable information and the very best service at a fair price.
SERVPRO of the Attleboros is committed to providing fire and water cleanup and restoration services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs. We can provide:
- 50 years of experience as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider.
- Quick response time to help ensure the damage is contained and the restoration process beings promptly.
- Large loss capabilities - no fire or water damage is too big.
Commercial Building Services
When your home or business has been damaged by fire, water, or storm damage, the immediate concern should be temporary protective measures such as placing roof tarps to prevent additional damage, and boarding up to secure the building and remove water and debris.After protecting and securing the structure, professionals at SERVPRO of The Attleboro's can begin the restoration process. Your home or business may need reconstruction work to get your property back to its preloss condition.The professionals at SERVPRO of The Attleboro's can simplify the restoration process by handling both the initial damage mitigation and rebuilding the affected areas. Having one qualified company for the entire process can save time and keeps costs low.SERVPRO of The Attleboro's can provide this continuity by supervising a full range of restoration services that will bring a building back to full functionality.
- Board Up
- Carpet Repair and Installation
- Document Drying
- Dry Cleaning
- Drywall Installation
- Drywall Removal
- Electronics Restoration
- Fine Art Restoration
- Furniture Restoration
- General Contracting
- Hardwood Floor Repair
- HVAC Services
- Linoleum Floor Repair
- Move Out
- Portable Power
- Roof Tarp
- Roofing Services
- Scalable Resources
- Temporary Fencing
- Temporary Warehouse Space
- Tile Floor Repair
- Tree Removal
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study IICRC standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards.
A Few of Our Restoration Certifications
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
For more information, please give us a call at (508) 223-0505!