Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage in Home's Basement


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was called to a home in Framingham, MA. As you can see in the photo, the basement area had been suffering from extensive damage on the... READ MORE



Mold Found in Commercial Restroom


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was called to an office building in Wareham, MA that had experienced a flood over the weekend. Due to inaccurate methods of water remo... READ MORE



SERVPRO Responds to a Swansea Home


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was recently called to a home in Swansea, Massachusetts, where a home experienced a flood in their downstairs closet. Notice the exten... READ MORE



Bedroom Carpet Removed


This bedroom floor in Massachusetts was subject to the removal of both the carpet and pad that laid upon it. Thanks to a leak in the home's structure, water spr... READ MORE



Garage Wall Replaced in Attleboro Home


After a heavy rain storm, this home in Attleboro was plagued with a water intrusion that rested in the walls of the garage. In order to address the problem, SER... READ MORE



Attleboro Home Restored!


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was called to a home to conduct a full-scale cleaning of the property. In the photo shown above, you can see that the house had incurr... READ MORE



Damaged Tool Bench Removed in Attleboro, MA


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was recently called to a home where a tool bench in the basement of the home had been heavily damaged underneath due to mold. A previo... READ MORE



Bathroom Wall Removed in Attleboro Home


SERVPRO of the Attleboros responded to a home that had experienced a water damage to their roof. Due to the nature of the damage, the water had invaded the home... READ MORE



Abandoned Home's Bathroom - Cleaned


At SERVPRO of The Attleboros, our crew members are dedicated to servicing the customer, no matter what the circumstances may entail. Recently, ou... READ MORE



SERVPRO of The Attleboros Cleans Contents


SERVPRO of the Attleboros was called to a home that had been experiencing fallen ceiling tiles in their basement due to a water leak that made the tiles a ... READ MORE